Thursday, February 11, 2010

A little of this a little of that

*Biggest loser at work started TODAY! There is A LOT of money on the line and I am out for blood :) A little friendly competition has never hurt anyone. Ha! Too bad I started my weight loss already and am down 15 pounds...I should have waited.

*Kendall had her first Valentine's Day party today at daycare! This is one thing I love about daycares. She brought some treats (thanks Terran), some valentines, and brought home a ton of candy. This does not mesh well with my paragraph above. Rick is soo bringing those treats to work tomorrow. Or perhaps I could bring them for my coworkers...fatten them up a bit with some chocolate...muah ha ha!


*In addition to "what does the cow say?" Kendall also knows what the monkey and monster say. She is really funny with the monster one....roar! It's hilarious. She is such a talker and gabber. She now says hi, bye, puppy, daddy, mom, and baby (which she pronounces bobby!). She tries to pair words together, we say "Bye puppies" every morning, but it comes out, "bye ppy." She tries so hard.


*We took the fastest trip to GF this last weekend. Rick had a bachelor party and I just came along for the ride. We left Friday night and the roads were not so great so it took us 5 1/2 hours to get there (3 1/2 hour trip). And on the way back the roads were still not great so it took us about 5 hours. Ugh. On a positive note, Kendall did great on the road. She's not a huge fan of being strapped down for any amount of time, so I was a little worried, but she did so great! Rick was able to meet up with his guys, and I was able to spend some time with family and the Sustad's. Michaela has two awesome kiddos and it was so much fun to play with them and watch them interact with Kendall. Ava is the happiest "in your face" baby you have ever met! Kendall wasn't so sure what to think of her. Kendall really is a "play by herself" baby. She really likes other kiddos around, but not playing actually with her. Kendall loved Jack (3) and laughed and smiled at him a lot. Michaela and I finally had a chance to catch up on each others life and visit. We always have such a great time. We made it back to the Biz for super bowl which we spent at some friends. They had SOOO many toys Kendall was in heaven! I really do appreciate our friends with children, it's so much easier to bring Kendall there.


*Rick says I have been typing "forever" so I guess it's time to wrap it up. I guess I just got carried away, so deal with it! Ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment