Sunday, March 23, 2014

she woke up as a five year old

Here are Kendall's yearly questions.  I realize I am not a huge fan of a lot of these questions, and they seem sort of repetitious.  So next year I think I may change the questions.


1. What is your favorite color? Purple
2. What is your favorite toy? My Monster High Doll
3. What is your favorite fruit? Oranges
4. What is your favorite TV show? Monster High Doll 13 wishes
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Sandwiches
6. What is your favorite outfit? My Santa Claus outfit that doesn't fit me anymore.
7. What is your favorite game? Go Fish
8. What is your favorite snack? Fruit Snacks
9. What is your favorite animal? Pandas
10. What is your favorite song? Moves Like Jagger
11. What is your favorite book? Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Rick and Kendall have read three of them)
12. Who is your best friend? Izzy
13. What is your favorite cereal? Raisin Bran
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Swing
15. What is your favorite drink? Sprite
16. What is your favorite holiday? Valentines Day
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Simba, Julie, blanket
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Raisin Bran
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Spaghetti
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? "A daycare lady
Kendall has grown up so much in the last year.  She still has her moments, where she is whiny, but for the most part, she is an awesome kiddo!  She loves to help around the house and play with her brother.  They have been playing so nice together lately, which is a huge change! 

She loves to spend her time coloring or doing her learning books.  She also spends extended periods of time playing with her Barbies.  The thing that continues to amaze us is her memory.  She remembers things from over a year ago, the most random things that Rick and I barely remember!

I took her to the doctor for her 5 year checkup/kindergarten shots, and she continues to be short.  30th percentile short :)  She got her shots and screamed bloody murder, but at least they are done. 

I just registered her for kindergarten, which was sort of surreal to me.  I don't think it will set in until this fall when she actually starts kindergarten.  It will be a year of changes for us.  We will be leaving our daycare of almost 5 years, come August.  Kendall will be at kindergarten, and Jaxon will be at a full time preschool program.  Stay tuned!

Here are the many faces of Kendall, complete with her crazy hair!



No comments:

Post a Comment