Monday, June 15, 2009

So out of shape!

Well, it has been 5 months since Kendall was born. She is a good baby, Rick loves to take care of her, and the YMCA has child watch. Therefor I should have NO excuse not to get back on the saddle and lose this baby weight!!! We joined the YMCA with my buddies Jenn and Michelle and started a class tonight. We thought we should start with beginners step since we haven't done step class since before I became pregnant. HOLY that was an understatement. I BARELY made it through class. I can't believe how out of shape I am. I used to not have a problem getting through step class, but tonight was tough. I know it will get better the more I go but tomorrow we are sticking with Muscle Work. My heart can't take another cardio class!

No comments:

Post a Comment