The circus is here, the circus is here! Ok, maybe it's not as exciting as when Rick and I were kiddos, but we had free tickets and thought what the heck! We figured with free tickets it would be a great time to test the circus waters with Kendall. She did great! She was a "lap hopper" most of the time, but enjoyed all the lights and ESPECIALLY the tunes. She danced to practically every song with a cheesy grin on her face. Her buddy Madeline also loved it. I'm telling you though, give this girl a box of popcorn and she is one happy camper :) Kendall and Madeline and going to be great friends, they just don't know it yet! Dave and Laura also ventured out with us, along with Madeline's parents, Brian and Darcy.
I personally thought the best part were the little piggies. You wouldn't believe what pigs will do these days, they sure have come a long way since Wilbur in Charlotte's Web. They can jump over hurdles and go under them too. I thought they were so darn cute. Of course Kendall and Madeline thought they were puppies...however anything with 4 legs will probably get that same title from those two. We took off after during intermission, it was already over an hour past Kendall's bed time, and Kendall barely made it home before passing out. The circus was a success!
Kendall's new routine before we leave is, I say "let's go," and Kendall says "go", runs to the door and say's "buh byeeeee puppies." She then proceeds to go over to each of them and give them a kiss. Maggie is the only one who returns the favor. Oh yeah, sometime during this I tell her to grab her shoes. She say "sues" really drawn out and attempts to put them on. She is such a character! She cracks me up with her new words and is SUCH A BUSY GIRL! Bring on the nice weather so she can run outside and burn off some energy.
No comments:
Post a Comment