Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fifteen months and our first ear infection




Yup, 15 months. Wow, the time has flown. Kendall has turned into a huge chatterbox and now says so many words. Her new favorite is please..."peeeezzz" is how it actually comes out but she smiles after she says it because she knows we are so happy she is using manners!




Kendall had been battling a head cold the last few days. It started on Easter Sunday. She really wasn't crabby, just a little more needy, but bedtime was NOT good for two nights. I always say she is one of the easiest babies to put to sleep, but we had two nights of battling with her for about an hour. She would just cry but we were chalking it up to her awful head cold. It worked out well though, because she had her 15 month well check on Tuesday so we would have our fab Doc M check her out. Well turns out her left ear was infected. Well, we made it 15 months without one, I should have figured Kendall wouldn't be blessed with no infections in her childhood. So she didn't end up having to get the shots today, with the infection and head cold, so we will bring her back in 2 weeks to make sure it is gone and get those darn shots.


Her stats were: 21lbs 6oz (25% for weight) and 29 1/4inches (50% for height). She is still such a little peanut, but I didn't think she would be that tall and I thought she would weigh more. Her 12-18 month pants are mostly way to long for her. She's a shorty alright.


Easter was great this year. Kendall ventured out to Harvey with Grandma and Grandpa Rudnick and she had so much fun playing with her cousins and finding easter eggs. While she was having fun, Rick and I were making out first full easter dinner. We made everything from start to finish and it turned out great. Grandpa Hochhalter and Liz came over to celebrate with us, and Kendall was a crazy wild child the entire night. I swear she didn't have much candy at all, but she was like a ping pong ball until bedtime.

My post tomorrow...the personal trainer...da da daaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment