Wednesday, June 29, 2011

1 week old!








1 week old and BIG! He was down to 8lbs 4 oz when we left the hospital on Friday and I was curious to see what he weighed today. I feel that all he does is EAT EAT EAT! Well, the scale today proved that our "little" baby is getting BIG. He weighed in at 9lbs 6 1/2 oz today and 22 inches. So that's over a pound in 5 days. Crazy! I haven't looked, but I am sure it took Kendall at least 2 months to get that big. Like I said earlier, he loves to eat and sometimes it is tiring for me to be nursing all time especially in the evening. He likes to marathon eat in the evening, but the lactation consultant assured me today that it is very common, especially with how big he is.




Kendall is doing awesome with her little brother and only calls him "baby Jaxon" not "Jaxon." She always thinks he is smiling at her, even when he is sound asleep. She has been adjusting really well and Rick is great and is sure to give her one on one attention often.


Well, short post today, I hear Jaxon getting up. I mentioned he likes to eat right?! I better not keep him waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment