Here are a couple videos of my little munchkin. She is such a character, and I can't wait to hear the things that come out of her mouth lately. She is just so much fun and I absolutely love her age group. Her vocabulary is getting so big and she says the most random things. The other day Rick asked her if she was tired. She said "No Daddy, I'm not sleepy, I'm just resting my eyes!" Too funny! Some of her favorite loves include:
*finding school buses, flags, churches, dump trucks, horses, and cows in the car. We live about 2 blocks from a field of cows and horses and we pass them frequently throughout the day. She LOVES seeing them, pointing them out and then saying "lets find another one!" Pure excitement for her.
*Still such a girly girl. Loves to put on fake makeup, lipstick, have her toenails and nails painted, hair done, etc.
*Repeating everything 25 times. She will say a sentence and then feel the need to keep saying it over and over and over again. Serious broken record.
*Still loves to read and be read to, I truly hope this lasts a lifetime for her. Rick and I both enjoy reading so much and I hope this is something we pass down to her.
I have 11 days to go! I had an ultrasound at about 35 1/2 weeks along and baby is big. He was already 7 pounds and in the 89th percentile. Yup, if anyone remembers, Kendall was 6lb 14oz full term. I am so much bigger this time around and my body feels it. I am exhausted most of the time with small bursts of energy. I am trying to cherish this time with being a mother of one child and spend time with Kendall, but man is it hard with such a HUGE stomach! I am super excited to spend time all summer with my two little ones! Hopefully we will get a summer and we don't have to spend our time inside.
Oh my goodness! I just finally watched the videos. Kendall is SUCH a cutie!! She reminds me SO MUCH of M-girl! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete