| 12 month picture |
| He was rocking the chair back and forth and laughing his head off! |
| I love that he loves to hug |
| Yum, cake! |
Size: 26 lbs (85%) and I can't remember the height but it was the 85% too. I brought him to the walk in yesterday and he was 26lbs 2oz and is now over 13 months old, so he has really slowed down on the growing (which is fine by me!) He is still in 12-18 month clothes which he has been in for quite awhile now. He can wear some 24 month size, but mostly 18 month.
Food: He eats, sometimes better then other times. He is a picky eater, which is something we didn't/don't really deal with Kendall.
Development: He has started saying words! Yay! He says ganku (thank you), ah done (all done), Nigh Nigh (night night), and uh oh (which Rick says isn't a real word...it's a notion.) Lame! It's a word to me!
Sleep: We are sort of weaning out the morning nap. Some days he takes one, some days he doesn't. It just depends on the day.
He doesn't really walk anymore, he RUNS. He has so much energy it is crazy. My mind still vividly remembers a Miss Kendall being too scared to run more then 4 feet away from me. Wait, that is STILL her. Anyway, we joke that the second we put Jaxon down he bolts every which direction. And by bolts, I mean RUN. Sigh, it is exhausting bringing him anywhere. I was the laughing joke last night at the walk in clinic to all the other patients in the waiting room. They couldn't stop commenting on how much energy he had and his mom sweating to chase after him! He is literally like a pinball. This makes being in the car or highchair very difficult. He pretty much screams and yells for most of the time he is strapped in the car seat. Yes, he is THAT kid. Same goes with the highchair at a restaurant. Rick and I joke that the other customers didn't just come to eat, they came for the circus show. He squirms, screams, throws everything on the floor, pretty much anything to make our dining completely unrelaxing :) With all that said, he is the smiliest little boy ever. He loves to laugh, play, and hug things. This little boy is a hugger. People, stuffed animals, real animals, you name it. He makes me laugh everyday. I love him so much!
I should mention that the reason I was in the walk in yesterday is because his sister shared the ultimate gift with her brother...strep throat. If anyone is counting, that is 3 bouts of strep in Kendall since February. Well, she is back to normal, but not the J-man has it.
No comments:
Post a Comment