You guessed it. We went to the patch, again. We go every year, the weather was great, it continues to be amazing, and it's one of the kids' favorite things to do. Of course, every year I have to blog about it! If you care to take a trip down memory lane, you can go here for our 2011 trip and here for our 2010 trip. I am sure we went in 2009, but apparently I didn't blog about it. It was borderline too hot for our trip this year. I think it got up to 86 degrees or something around that. However, looking at the plummeting temps for next weekend, it seemed like a good plan to go today. Anyway, we had a ton of fun. The kids had an absolute blast on the slides. They place slides all over the place on hay bales and you have to climb up the bales to get to them. Jaxon continues to be a little daredevil and never turns away from a good slide, no matter the height or incline. They both rode the train, went on the "we-zips" and ran around.
| "popcorn pool" as Kendall called it. This was a blast for everyone |
| Let's bury Daddy! |
| This kid has never met a slide he hasn't liked |
| Going up the hay bales on the rope. Dad had to help |
No comments:
Post a Comment