Wow, it has been awhile since I have blogged. Our days have been filled with candy, football and loud children. We had an uneventful Halloween with a Miss Kendall, as a pirate, LOVING the concept of trick or treating this year. Rick was freezing while trick or treating with Kendall, but Kendall made sure to tell him, "we aren't going home 'til the candy falls out the top" {of her candy bag}! She cracks me up every single day with her random sayings. Jax was a monster and took part in a little bit of trick or treating before it got too cold.
The week before Halloween Rick and I took a quick trip up to Chicago. We drove all 12-13 hours to take in an amazing Notre Dame football game. It was an experience unlike any other and something I won't forget. They pulled out a win and we were also able to take part in some typical sight seeing around Chicago. Our good friends Ryan and Becky joined us and it was a ton of fun to see them and spend some "kid free" time with them.
We spent Thanksgiving in Grand Forks and as always, had a great time with family. Here are some pictures, although they WOULD NOT go where I wanted...so deal with it.
 |
| This was a few days before Halloween, when Kendall wanted to be a witch |
 |
| This is Kendall on Halloween, when she decided a Pirate was cooler |
 |
| The monster was ready to trick or treat |
 |
| So resourceful. This kid has no fear and will climb on everything |
 |
| These kids love to READ! |
 |
| Kendall and Amaya tried on my dance costume's from when I was a little girl. I told them to sit down and smile and of course when Jaxon sees the camera he runs over, plops down and says "cheese." He LOVES the camera. |
 |
| More of my old costumes. I told Amaya to smile and show me her teeth. Well, she took me literally :) |
 |
| Goo Irish! |
 |
| Game time baby |
 |
| My second ever dance costume. K looks so cute in it! |
 |
| Ready for the water park at the Canad Inn in GF |
 |
| This kid has the biggest apple cheeks I have ever seen! |
No comments:
Post a Comment