It's been a long couple of days. As of yesterday I am pretty positive Kendall is teething. I had previously thought that perhaps she was teething, but nope, I am pretty sure this is the real thing now. Yesterday Kendall was beyond crabby and nothing seemed to cheer her up. Well, I took her temp in the evening and it was almost 102! Gave her some tylenol and she did sleep through the night.
Today Kendall was even crabbier then yesterday and now we can start to feel a little tooth coming up to the gum. She has been sleeping most of the day, but when she is awake she is not our usual happy baby. We have been able to keep her temp down with tylenol to around 99 until tonight. She is back up to 101 even after just taking tylenol. So we busted out the cool washcloth, which she seemed to like! I put her to bed and she wasn't having it. She cried and cried which is also not very Kendall like. We have always been able to just lay her down and she falls asleep on her own. So I go in to console her, because I am a softie, and she started gagging and then threw up! We aren't talking just spit up people, we are talking projectile, like a hose, vomitting. Picture the exorcist minus the green and satan stuff! Oh, I feel so bad for my little one. I was looking on Webmd today and it said once the fever starts the tooth usually breaks about 3-5 days later. Hopefully it will be only 3. We have so much going on this weekend that we can't have a crabby baby!
I put up a picture of Kendall with her teething ring and cool washcloth, funny! I also had to put up a picture of Rick and Kendall on the Super Slide in Bismarck. Our friends Ryan and Becky have been in town this week and we decided to play a little mini golf. Well, Rick thought it would be a good idea to take Kendall down a HUGE slide. She didn't really know what to think of it. I think she was more in shock then anything. Oh, I have to add that I won at mini golf, which NEVER happens. The rest of the group must not have brought their "A game!"
No comments:
Post a Comment